Monday, December 12, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful bundled kit by LaReina Designz called "Christmas Cheer". What a fabulous kit! The bundle includes a set of 3 clusters, set of 3 cluster frames and the matching scrapkit "Christmas Cheer". What a awesome deal! It has a pretty festive color palette and lushious elements to design with. You can purchase right now with 30% off at PFD. I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Attila called "Elizabeth". It is a CU/PU tube with many layers and options to design with! You can purchase at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 344" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.








Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers