Tuesday, December 20, 2022
I am showcasing the adorable kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Gingerbread Cookies". Such a cute Christmas kit! It contains 130 elements, 13 frames, 12 papers and 2 word art. It has a lovely color palette and filled with fun Christmas elements to design with. You can purchase it at ShelleyLynn Designz. I am also featuring a stunning multi-layer art tube by Nocturne called "Cuddle". What a pretty tube! You can purchase it at PFD. I added some life to the tag using a sweet animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 345" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




 

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers