Saturday, December 31, 2022
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Party Time 2" which is a multi-layered tube. It contains 4 different dress and hair layers. You can purchase it at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also showcasing the gorgeous scrap kit by Wicked Diabla Designs called "New Beginnings". It contains 60 elements, 12 papers, 6 frames and 2 word arts. It has a beautiful black/gold color combo with rich and elegant New Year's elements to design with. You can purchase it at CDO. I added 2 brand new stamps by Kiya Designs from her "New Beginnings Stamps" pack available HERE. I also used 2 of her brilliant animations from "Animation Pack 192" available HERE and from "Animation Pack 136" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.











Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers