Saturday, January 14, 2023

PTU CT Tag ♥ My Sweet Layla

I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "My Sweet Layla". It is a fabulous kit that contains 167 elements, 15 frames, 14 papers and 2 tubes by Julia Fox. It has a pretty color palette of shades of pink, red, green with hints of purple and gold in it. It has all kinds of Love/Valentine themed elements to design with. You can purchase it at ShelleyLynn Designz. I am also featuring a stunning art tube by misticheskaya called the same. It has several options for the dress layer and optional wings layers. You can purchase it at PFD. I added a bit of life to the tag using 2 brilliant animations from Sophisticat Simone. I used a FTU one for the waterfall that is available at her blog HERE and a PTU one from "Animation Pack 346" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.