Wednesday, January 4, 2023
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Julie". What a gorgeous tube that offers 5 different colors for the dress and the jewels are on separate layer. For this tag I colorized one of the dress layers to match the kit. You can purchase the tube at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a beautiful kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Warm Kisses". It contains 184 elements, 12 frames and 12 papers. It also has tubes in it; however I used Vi Nina's artwork. You can purchase the kit at ShelleyLynn Designz. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 148" that you can purchase HERE. I did colorize the animation for this tag. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.










Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers