Thursday, January 12, 2023
I am showcasing the stunning art tube called "The Gift" by Kiya Designs. What a gorgeous art tube. It is a multi-layered tube with layers of different color options for the dress and hair layers. It also contains a few optional accessories. You can purchase it HERE. I am also featuring a beautiful kit called "Winter Frost" by Wicked Diabla Designs. The kit contains 130 elements and 10 papers. It has a pretty color palette with loads of wintery elements to design with! You can purchase it at Wicked Diabla Designs. I livened up the tag with a brilliant snow animation by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 127" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers