Monday, January 9, 2023
I am showcasing an adorable new art tube by Vi Nina called "Tom". What a cute little loveable pup! You can purchase this cutie at her store Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching kit by Wicked Diabla Designs called the same. It has 85 elements and 10 papers. It has a wonderful color palette of shades of red, white and brown and filled with Love/Valentine elements to design with. You can purchase it Wicked Diabla Designs. I added a few floral stamps by Kiya Designs from "Floral Delights Stamps" available HERE. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 294" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.












Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers