Monday, January 23, 2023

PTU CT Tag ♥ Ageless Romance

I am showcasing the beautiful kit by Starlite & Soul called "Ageless Romance". What a wonderful kit! It contains 121 elements, 9 frames, 18 papers and 2 word arts. It has a pretty color palette of shades of pink, blue, green, brown and hints of gold. It has all kinds of wonderful Love/Valentine style elements. You can purchase it at Starlite & Soul. I also used some of the cute clusters that you can also purchase HERE. I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany called "Angel Love 3" which also contains a closeup layer. You can purchase it at Verymany Tubes. I added a nice stamp from "Floral Delights Stamps" from Kiya Designs available HERE. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 198" available HERE