Wednesday, November 9, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by Starlite & Soul called "Autumn Memories". What a lovely Fall kit this is! It contains 94 elements, 6 frames, 18 papers and 1 wordart. It has a nice color palette of shades of brown, orange, yellow, cream with hints of green and red in it. It has all kinds of lovely fall elements to design with. You can purchase it at Starlite & Soul. I am also featuring a stunning Exclusive art tube by Nocture called "Boomworm" which is a multi-layered tube. You can purchase it at PFD. I brought the tag to life using a gorgeous leaves animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 325" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers