Monday, November 7, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit called "Winter Friends" by ShelleyLynn Designz. What a awesome kit this is! It contains 127 elements, 10 frames, 10 papers and a stunning art tube by misticheskaya. It has a pretty color palette of shades of pink, green, brown and white. It has loads of Winter/Christmas elements in there to design with! You can purchase the kit at ShelleyLynn Designz. I added a few Christmas stamps from Kiya Designs from her "Christmas Vintage Pack" available HERE. I used a few brilliant animations from Kiya Designs from "Vintage Christmas Mega Pack" and the other was a bonus that is no longer available. You can purchase the pack HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers