Monday, November 28, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful Christmas themed kit by LaReina Designz called "Christmas Day". It contains 60 elements, 10 papers, 6 frames and also includes 2 stunning art tubes by Goldwasser. It has a pretty festive color palette with rich and elegant elements to design with! You can purchase it at the following stores: Magical Moments or PFD. I added a few Christmas Stamps available to purchase from Designs by Kiya. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 345" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.







Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers