Tuesday, November 15, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful bundle kit by LaReina Designz called "Christmas Joy". What a gorgeous bundle! It contains 3 Clusters, set of 3 Cluster Frames and the matching kit called the same. The kit itself contains 85 elements, 7 frames and 10 matching papers. You can purchase this bundle at PFD and right now it is on sale for 25% off! Check it out! I am also featuring a stunning Exclusive art tube by misticheskaya called "Etta" which is a mult-layered tube. You can purchase it also at PFD. I added a few Christmas stamps from Kiya Designs from her "Vintage Christmas Stamps" available HERE. I livened up the tag with a brilliant snow animation by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 127" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.











Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers