Friday, November 11, 2022
I am showcasing a stunning art tube by Kiya Designs called "Free Spirit". What a beautiful Native American tube. It has a few additional accessory options as well. You can purchase it at Designs by Kiya. I am also featuring a stunning scrapkit by Pink Paradox Productions called "Ancestral Whispers 2" available to purchase at Wicked Diabla Designs. It has all kinds of Native American elements to design with! I livened up the tag with some matching animations by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 184" which you can purchase HERE and from "Animation Pack 185" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers