Monday, November 21, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Sugarplum Fairy". What a fabulous kit this is! It contains 124 elements, 11 frames, 10 papers, 1 word art and a stunning Exclusive art tube by misticheskaya. The tube is available with them together and the ballerina is on a separate layer if you prefer only that. You can purchase this kit at ShelleyLynn Designz. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation by Sophisticat from "Animation Pack 342". It will be COMING OUT at CDO soon! Check out Simone's beautiful animations at CDO. Click the tag to see tag full sized and animated.




 


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers