Thursday, November 17, 2022
I am showcasing the gorgeous scrapkit by Wicked Diabla Designs called "Winter Fairy Queen". What a beauty this is. It contains 85 elements and 12 papers. It has a pretty color palette of shades of blue, white and grey and filled with wintery elements to design with. You can purchase it at Wicked Diabla Designs. I am also featuring a stunning art tube that the kit was made for by Carolina Seabra called the same. This adorable little Winter Fairy Queen can be purchased at Queen Uriel. I added a wintery animation from Sophisticat Simone from a bonus pack available at CDO if you purchase any 4 animation packs from the store before 10 pm PST, 30 November 2022. You can see Simone's animations at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers